10.07.2011

Hugh Knew?

I'm not an avid fan of the television show House. I don't dislike it--I've watched it a few times and have been entertained. But I'm too busy to commit to more than a couple of weekly television shows (hello, Survivor and Top Chef) and my schedule was full when House came out. Still, I think Hugh Laurie is a great actor and is pretty easy on the eyes, as well.

So imagine my surprise when I came across Hugh's Great Performances show on PBS recently, which was his tribute to New Orleans and its musicians. Who freaking knew Hugh Laurie could sing like that? I certainly didn't? I may just have to start watching House now.

If you haven't seen it, you should watch it here. And then, if you don't live here, you should plan to come and visit me in New Orleans.

1 comment:

chrissie said...

He's amazing. Have you ever seen 'Black Adder?' One of the best shows of all time, and he gives the most incredible comedic performances.